The target group of our courses are
- Educators who wish to develop their skills further
- Parents who are proactive in the pedagogy of the upbringing of their child / children and who wish to continue to implement Montessori at home
- Anyone who is interested in the underlying Maria Montessori philosophy of children from birth to age 6
Due to the many years of practical experience within these age groups, we are able to provide many examples of the first six years of life at a highly professional level.
Our goal is to put together the philosophy and the enthusiasm of practical success.
We would like to share our enthusiasm with you!
Penny Mantz and Clare Hopfensperger
- Courses are held in English
- Courses are held in Munich
- Prices on request
- Lunch, coffee and cake included in the course price
- Accommodation can be arranged