Module 1 – Maria Montessori her life and work
1.a Maria Montessori her life and work
1.b Early Stages 0 – 3
- Maria Montessori: The main points of her life and work.
- Findings from Maria Montessori and actual brain studies as well as new knowledge from the pedagogy, psychology and medicine.
- The meaning of play in the Montessori pedagogy.
- Stations of free movement after Emmi Pickler
- Steps to independent eating 0-3 years.
- Sleeping in the nursery
- Pedagogic language – Speech development of the child
- Educational partnership with the parents of children under 3.
Possartstrasse 35, 81679 München
12.08.2018 – Claus-Dieter Kaul, Clare Hopfensperger
13.08.2018 – Isabel Müller, Sarah Friedmann
14.08.2018 – Isabel Müller, Viola Bonetti
15.08.2018 – Penny Mantz, Clare Hopfensperger
16.08.2018 – Penny Mantz, Clare Hopfensperger
17.08.2018 – Isabel Müller, Viola Bonetti